Terms of Service Arabic
Terms of Service Overview
Below is an overview of our Terms of Service for our “Platform”, which means any website, application, or service we offer. You should read the complete Terms of Service because that document (and not this overview) is our legally binding agreement. The Terms of Service includes information about your legal rights and covers areas such as automatic subscription renewals, limitations of liability, resolution of disputes by mandatory arbitration rather than a judge or jury in a court of law, and a class action waiver.
Your Relationship with Ulinkem
- By using our Platform, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service. That is a legally binding agreement between you and Ulinkem.
- If you break the rules, we may suspend or terminate your account.
- We charge for certain aspects of our Platform, and some of these fees are billed on a regular and recurring basis (unless you disable auto-renewal or cancel your subscription).
Ulinkem Groups, Organizers and Members
- Organizers may establish membership criteria for their own Ulinkem groups. While there is probably a Ulinkem group out there for everyone, not every Ulinkem group is for you. If you can’t find the right group, you can easily start your own Ulinkem group.
- Organizers may charge fees for memberships or events.
- Using our Platform involves meeting real people and doing real things in the real world, which can sometimes lead to unexpected situations. We can’t control what happens in the real world, and we are not responsible for it. You should use common sense and good judgment when interacting with others.
Your Content and Content of Others
- You are responsible for your “Content”, which means any information, material, or other content posted to our Platform. Your Content must comply with our Terms of Service, which includes the Usage and Content Policies, Group Policies, Organizer and Leadership Standards, Member Restrictions, Payment Policies, and Trademark Usage Guidelines. Your Content is also subject to our Intellectual Property Dispute Policies.
- We do not own the Content that you post. However, we do require that you provide us a license to use this Content in order for us to operate, improve, promote, and protect Ulinkem and our Platform for the benefit of you and others.
- We are not responsible for Content that members post or the communications that members send using our Platform. We generally don’t review Content before it’s posted. If you see Content that violates our Terms of Service, you may report inappropriate Content to us.
- We try hard to make sure that our Platform is always available and working, but we cannot guarantee it will be. Occasionally things may not go exactly as planned. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
- We are continually improving our Platform. This means that we may modify or discontinue portions of our Platform.
By using our Platform, you agree to the limitations of liability and release in our Terms of Service. Except as specified in our Terms of Service, you also agree to resolve any disputes you may have with us through arbitration, and you are waiving your right to seek relief from a judge or jury in a court of law, except as otherwise provided for in the Terms of Service. Claims can only be brought individually, and not as part of a class action.
Already a member?
Thank you for submitting the report. We highly appreciate your action and we will do our best to solve this error.